Manufactured in Italy to ensure quality, the Sklar Callum armchair is a must-have addition to the home. Upholstery options include an array of fabrics and leathers, and the legs are finished in various metal options. The stitching comes in matching, lighter, or darker colors.
The Sklar Callum armchair is a gorgeous piece of furniture that makes a grand impression in a modern living room. The sloped armrests and intricate striped stitching are eye-catching features. Thanks to the angled legs and slightly curved back, it provides ergonomic support to promote proper posture, and the cushioned upholstery offers comfort for hours. With a sleek silhouette, it fits in well with the rest of the contemporary furnishings in the space.
Materials And Finishes
– Frame: wooden structure with metal support, seat and back suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing.
– Paddings in eco-friendly open-cell polyurethane foam, with different densities.
– Covering in leather or fabric. Not removable coverings.
– Legs in Gunmetal (Cod.50), Antique Bronze (Cod.52), both finishes with lower part painted in Matte Gold color.
– Stitching Cod.06 for leather covering.
– No stitchings for the fabric covering.